[sword-devel] Bible Resource Identifiers

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Fri Apr 2 11:40:20 MST 2010

I think it important to point out that the official Sword URI standard,
as defined about 10 years ago and implemented to some extent in BibleCS
at that time, is basically:

Adding an identical protocol handler for "bible:" is fine, and I'd even
encourage it, but "sword:" is the official and defined protocol.