[sword-devel] Sword frontend for windows mobile.

Revd Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Sat Sep 12 00:15:54 MST 2009

Hi Konstantin .....

I don't think anyone is currently active on SwordReader.  I did some work on it a year or so back, then David Trotz improved it no end.  David has now dropped out o SwordReader, but I'm sure he can give you any information you need.

I am still using Windows Mobile (5), and will be happy to try stuff, but I no longer have a compiler that will build binaries for Windows Mobile, so you would need to let me have the binaries.

God bless,  Barry Drake.