[sword-devel] Iḿ trying to get Dallas embedded developers interested in Sword on Android.

avolunteer DrStovallFoundation pythondrs at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 10:00:18 MST 2009

Iḿ trying to get Dallas embedded developers interested
in JSword/Alkitab on Android.  Has anyone mad any
progress already?

I found the YouTube presentation of three ways to
develop for Android very interesting.  It appears
developing for their shortened jvm is the best way
to get started then just change a few lines for
native is the best way to get the fastest response.

We meet tonight to discuss what projects we want to do.
Thanks,
Dr. Stovall Foundation,
a volunteer