[sword-devel] OpenOffice GenBook plugin - can't export

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Thu Sep 3 06:31:56 MST 2009

It was recently suggested that Oo's built-in Wikimedia Export feature
(formerly a plugin) may be of potential interest.

One plus was that it handles footnotes from MS Word documents particularly
well.

It should be relatively simple for an experienced programmer to write a Perl
script to convert the exported format to OSIS XML.

Peter told me he was beginning to explore this. Has any progress been made?

-- David