[sword-devel] Beta module Che1860 (Cherokee NT)

Matthew Talbert ransom1982 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 09:19:16 MST 2009

> I have tried unsuccessfully to install Che1860 into Xiphos for Windows.
>
> Using the Xiphos install manager, I just can't find it in the CrossWire
> beta.
> Anyone know the cause, or is it just me?

First, it's in the main repo, not the beta. But there still is a
problem apparently. The .conf is in the downloaded .tar.gz, but is not
being extracted. As far as I know, this is all well below Xiphos in
SWORD, but I suppose the problem could be anywhere.

Hmm, I just noticed that the .conf does not have a trailing newline.
Is that part of the problem?

Matthew