[sword-devel] KJV Bible for the Amazon Kindle

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Thu Oct 29 01:19:19 MST 2009

This may be of interest to CrossWire volunteers.

Illya Antonenko has made a  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002TG4P8Q KJV Bible
for the Amazon Kindle eBook reader.  It was made from the OSIS XML file for
the KJV.

There is a comprehensive description on the  http://jolon.org/vanillaforum/
Go Bible Forum .

After you [register &] login, go directly to
http://jolon.org/vanillaforum/comments.php?DiscussionID=1052 this topic .

NB. Direct topic links will not work unless you are already logged in.

Caution: Please do not use the sample generated automatically by Amazon (it
cripples most of the features of the book). For more on this go to the above
topic.

I am in discussion with Illya regarding other topics of mutual interest, so
if anyone wants to use his methods to make a Kindle version for other Bibles
(for which we have a good OSIS file), I'd be pleased to put you in contact
with him.

David Haslam