[sword-devel] Thai in Xiphos and BibleDesktop

Adrian Korten adrian_korten at sil.org
Sun Oct 18 20:47:49 MST 2009

Good day,

Sorry but it does not appear to do any Thai word breaking. See attached
file has big white space sections at the end of lines.

You can also tell if you have a Thai text loaded by resizing the window.
After the size change, see where the word breaks occur. With Xiphos, it
moves the whole block of characters instead of splitting the characters.

I know that Firefox did not have Thai word breaking originally. I forget
when it was added but it was probably with v2 or later.

ak