[sword-devel] Win32 utils

johnduffy at cgcf.net johnduffy at cgcf.net
Thu Oct 22 09:41:47 MST 2009

I've validated an OSIS Bible file and I'm trying to use osis2mod from the
download below.  However, when I use the -v flag I get Unknown argument:
KJVA.  When I don't use it it just quickly shows the help info and does
nothing.  The syntax I'm using is:
	>Osis2mod ABN_221009_01.xml -v KJVA
Any thoughts on why it isn't working?

John Duffy