[sword-devel] website translation

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Thu Oct 22 04:13:34 MST 2009

Hi Chris,

In the past 30 months, I have used Google translate to help me navigate some
Russian sites,
as well as to translate various web-pages to English.

Another possibility is to look at the wider set of language resources
accessed by the Firefox add-on called
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2444 FoxLingo .
Not yet installed it, having only come across this a few days ago.

-- David