[sword-devel] Offline Bible

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 09:24:43 MST 2009

I've worked with JSON - generally speaking, each IDE has it's own plugin /
library to work with JSON and it functions much like a high level OO class.

For example, in PHP - If you decode JSON into a variable, you can access
it's various properties as you would any other PHP class variable (i.e.
$json_variable->part1).

What are you trying to accomplish?  Work with just PHP locally?  Wouldn't
that require a local PHP server?

-David