[sword-devel] Help wanted on non-canonical text

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Fri Oct 2 15:52:28 MST 2009

Greg Hellings wrote:
> A common (and understandable) response.  Chris maintains the Windows
> build of the tools used to create modules.  The link is somewhere in the
> archives, though obviously any binary build could be dated relative to SVN.

The Windows utilities are hosted at:
http://crosswire.org/ftpmirror/pub/sword/utils/win32/

Binaries not associated with a particular release will also include the
SVN revision number (e.g. sword-utilities-1.6.0-r2436.zip is a
post-1.6.0 build using SVN r2436).

I'll probably release a new build in the next few days, but I may wait
for the new ICU beta build coming on Wednesday, if it includes Unicode
5.2 data.

--Chris