[sword-devel] Help wanted on non-canonical text

johnduffy at cgcf.net johnduffy at cgcf.net
Fri Oct 2 05:57:19 MST 2009

Chris,

That has been very helpful, thanks.  It clarifies for me how to mark the
deuterocanonical texts. I'll have a look at the OSIS manual when I get to
that stage, and try to get the subtype implementation done correctly when
I've reached the OSIS stage.  At present, I'm working on trying to extract
the para and poetry formats, most of which were lost when I started off
converting for another verse-per-line format, not knowing of OSIS at the
time.  This will keep me busy for a while.

John Duffy