[sword-devel] Offline Bible

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Thu Oct 1 10:41:09 MST 2009

I just installed it in Firefox 3.0.14 under Windows XP, along with Google
Gears.

The navigation method is novel, and makes a refreshing change from dropdown
menus or trees of folders.

Looks promising! This is my personal view - other CrossWire volunteers will
form their own opinions.

What license will it be distributed under?

Do you have more information regarding the provenance of the KJV source text
data?
"(sourced from an MS Access db I dug up on an FTP site a few years ago)"

David Haslam