[sword-devel] I'd Like to Volunteer

Troy Melhase troy.melhase at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 21:21:34 MST 2009

Greetings,

I'd like to volunteer to help with the SWORD project.  I can write
technical documentation.  I can write (a little) C++ code, and (very
much) Python code.

I've created libsword bindings for Python with SIP, and I'll send
another message to the list with details.  In creating the binding,
I've become familiar with the C++ header files and found a few small
things that should be changed.  I'd like to start there, get those
files a bit more tidy and documented.  Assuming I send diffs, what
format and to whom do I send them?

Please let me know when/where/how I can start if the headers aren't a
priority.  Thank you and may our
Lord bless you,

troy