[sword-devel] pdf2xml

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 14:32:38 MST 2009

I'm running into significant challenges building it with their
Makefiles, mainly related to them using some version of GString that
results in either 1) not including the file the declares it or, 2)
including a file which does not declare the proper GString type.

Beyond that, there are more errors all over the place in the code.  It
must be expecting a very old version of the dependent libraries OR the
developers did not leave CVS in a useful state when they abandoned it.

My guess is, use the Windows binary and pray that it actually works.

--Greg