[sword-devel] НА: SwordReader .....

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Sat Nov 14 10:10:12 MST 2009

Hi Eeli ...............

Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
> Could VC Express Edition work? It's a free version with limited
> functionality.
It's possible - but I am no longer active on SwordReader, so I won't be
the one to try it.  David Trotz did a job on it that took it far above
my programming abilities, so I'll leave it to a better and greater
programmer to take it on if it is to go further.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) Health and Healing advisor to the East Midlands Synod of the United Reformed Church.  See http://www.urc5.org.uk/index for information about the synod, and http://www.urc5.org.uk/?q=node/703 for the Synod Healing pages.

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com