[sword-devel] НА: SwordReader .....

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Sat Nov 14 04:46:08 MST 2009

Hi Konstantin ......

Konstantin Maslyuk wrote:
> Hi. I've just fixed some errors in project files, you could try again. For me release/debug from cab file are working, if problem still persists, let me know.
Unfortunately I can no longer build SwordReader from SVN.  The old
version I was working on built under MS Embedded C++ 3 (I think it
was).  I no longer have that, but I think the project now needs to build
with MS VC which I don't have.  If you want to send me the binary, I'll
happily give it a try.

God bless,
Barry

--
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) Health and Healing advisor to the East Midlands Synod of the United Reformed Church.  See http://www.urc5.org.uk/index for information about the synod, and http://www.urc5.org.uk/?q=node/703 for the Synod Healing pages.

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com