[sword-devel] language/locale codes

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Thu Nov 12 06:45:12 MST 2009

Another aspect of this topic is what happens when new features are added to a
front-end?
Often this will increase the number of UI items that need to be localized.

As none of the front-end developers are omni-competent in all languages,
this in turn requires that the new UI items must be sent out to all the
native language translators, with a request to translate them for the
extended UI.

I don't suppose we have a procedure in place to do this for any front-end,
let alone all of them.
And do we even keep a record of who translated what for those localizations
which have already been made?

This is not a complaint, just a recognition that the task has ongoing
support ramifications.

David