[sword-devel] big module oops in Aleppo

David Troidl DavidTroidl at aol.com
Sat Nov 7 10:42:44 MST 2009

I opened Aleppo in the SWORD Project for Windows, to Malachi 4:6.  It
says, Chapter 4 at the top, then has a 1, for verse 1, followed by Mal
3:19-24, with (Malachi 3:19), etc. with each verse.  Then immediately
after that it has a 6, for a verse number (no 2-5 in between), followed
by multiple chapters of Genesis, starting from 1:1.