[sword-devel] KJV beta

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Sun May 31 20:13:18 MST 2009

It seems to work in BPBible, with one exception:
Currently pre-verse canonical headings are turned off by the osis headings
filter when headings are off. This is because it is looking at the canonical
attribute on the pre-verse div's tag, rather than title inside it.

I think the output of osis2mod is correct, and this is a 1.6.0 bug.

Just another thing I noticed with testing - in Matthew 8:13, the red letter
text spans to the end of the verse when it shouldn't. (this seems to be true
with the non-beta version as well). I presume this is a localized problem...

God Bless,
Ben
Multitudes, multitudes,
   in the valley of decision!