[sword-devel] BibleTime 2.0 released

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Thu May 28 09:30:18 MST 2009

Hi,

the BibleTime team is proud to announce the availability of BibleTime 2.0 for
download. Main features of this release are:

-BibleTime is now a pure QT application, the dependency on KDE was removed
-Therefore it is possible to build it on MacOS and Windows, though no official
builds exist for these platforms yet.
-The build system was enhanced aimint towards multi-platform support.
-New dockable windows improve working with bookshelf, bookmarks and the
magnifier area.
-Tons of bugfixes.
-Improved translations.

You can download the sources at:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=954&package_id=313143&release_id=666473.

The next release 2.1 is planned for 2009-07-12 and will focus on usability
improvements and better cross-platform support. If bugfix releases are
neccessary, they will be released sooner.

Thanks to all who contributed to this release.
And thanks to the One who gave us his word so that we could use our time to
study it!

Blessings!

mg