[sword-devel] WLC 1.5 loses spacing?

Teus Benschop teusjannette at gmail.com
Mon May 25 06:02:29 MST 2009

I think that the morphology database is a commercial product. If such a
module would ever become available for the Sword library, and it would
be made available commercially, I would buy a few copies, one for each
of our translators.

Thanks for the hint about BibleTime, will try it out once BibleTime is
packaged with libsword8 dependency.

Teus.