[sword-devel] WLC 1.5 loses spacing?

Teus Benschop teusjannette at gmail.com
Mon May 25 04:14:53 MST 2009

Is there any front-end that is known to display this morphological
segmentation or do anything with it?

I am asking this because we use the original Scriptures in our Bible
translation projects. And right now we are tied to a commercial program
like BibleWorks.

If the original information that is present in the Westminster Hebrew
Database would somehow be visible in e.g. Xiphos or another front-end,
that would be so helpful!

Teus.