[sword-devel] new WLC module posted to beta

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Sun May 24 09:00:17 MST 2009

For anyone who might be tempted to take more than a passing interest in the
documentary hypothesis, I would refer them to an analysis (1996) of
Pentateuchal Studies Today by my friend Gordon Wenham.  See
http://www.biblicalstudies.org.uk/article_pentateuch_wenham.html
http://www.biblicalstudies.org.uk/article_pentateuch_wenham.html

The theological criticism is especially pertinent.

For an earlier and more accessible popular critique of the DH, readers may
like to take look at Josh McDowell's More Evidence That Demands a Verdict
(1981).

-- David