[sword-devel] linker problems with 1.6.0? - help needed

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Sun May 24 08:27:06 MST 2009

Hi Troy,

just tried your suggestion.

g++ ../cmake/sword_linker_check.cpp `pkg-config --cflags sword` `pkg-config --
libs sword`
/tmp/ccccWh8w.o: In function `main':
/home/dev/bibletime/build/../cmake/sword_linker_check.cpp:23: undefined
reference to `sword::InstallMgr::InstallMgr(char const*,
sword::StatusReporter*, sword::SWBuf, sword::SWBuf)'
collect2: ld gab 1 als Ende-Status zurück

pkg-config --cflags sword
-I/usr/local/include/sword

pkg-config --libs sword
-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -g -O2 -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/lib64 -lsword -lcurl -
lidn -lldap -lrt -lkrb5 -lk5crypto -lcom_err -lgssapi_krb5 -lz -lgnutls -
lclucene

What can I test to see if there is a problem with my system?

mg