[sword-devel] linker problems with 1.6.0? - help needed

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun May 24 06:38:53 MST 2009

Dear Martin,

I have just tried out your test program.  Here is my experience.

I have the file yo.cpp:

#include <swmgr.h>
#include <installmgr.h>
#include <ftptrans.h>
int main(int argc, char* argv[])
{
         sword::SWMgr mgr;
         sword::InstallMgr imgr;
         sword::FTPTransport trans("example.com");

         return 0;
}

which compiles fine on my system with:

scribe at scribe-laptop:~/yoyo$ g++ -o yo yo.cpp `pkg-config --cflags
sword` `pkg-config --libs sword`

I hope this helps.  I would guess that maybe it's a configuration issue
on your system?

	-Troy.