[sword-devel] Mobile Windows

David Trotz dtrotzjr at crosswire.org
Sat May 23 10:16:53 MST 2009

Greg,
It should be noted I was not forced to drop the project. I chose to drop
SwordReader due to lack of time to work on it and lack of interest on
behalf of others. The choice to leave SwordReader was made prior to the
job offer from OliveTree.

It is true however that I have been asked not to work on mobile
frontends for Crosswire while working at OliveTree, something I felt was
a reasonable request and agreed to. I was however not forced in the
least to make that decision it was something that I decided of my own
free will to do. I could have just as easily chosen to say no to
OliveTree and kept my cush job at JPL but I felt the Lord me lead me on
to OliveTree.

--
In Christ,
David Trotz