[sword-devel] BPBible 0.4.4 release

Jonathan Morgan jonmmorgan at gmail.com
Wed May 20 07:05:56 MST 2009

I have just released BPBible 0.4.4. This release is largely a bug-fix
release, but also adds a number of usability improvements.  BPBible
0.4.3 contained several important regressions from BPBible 0.4, so the
BPBible developers strongly recommend that anyone using BPBible 0.4.3
upgrade to 0.4.4 as soon as possible.  A fairly complete list of
changes is at http://www.bpbible.com/news/bpbible-0.4.4-changes.

For the SWORD developers among us, this release is based on SWORD 1.6
(I think with the changes to the bindings Ben committed this
afternoon), though this does not imply av11n support.

Jon