[sword-devel] ListKey issue (bug?)

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun May 17 17:40:04 MST 2009

Again, the details with this, if interested are:

results++ mandates increment then return of a temporary which
represented the object before the increment.

You are assigning your retval to the internal text value of this
temporary, which goes out of scope immediately after the assignment
(calling the d-tor and thus freeing the memory).

Hope this helps.

	-Troy.