[sword-devel] 1.6.0

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu May 14 01:28:58 MST 2009

I am very pleased to announce the release of 1.6.0.  Finally, our very
first release supporting the long requested feature: alternate
versification!

As usually, it is the result of so many contributing their part.

We've had such a blessing of new people pitch in toward this release.

And I am especially thankful to see a recent renewed sense of cooperation.

God has blessed us with such a great community.  I so appreciate you guys.

http://crosswire.org/ftpmirror/pub/sword/source/v1.6/sword-1.6.0.tar.gz

May He use this release to bring His gift of Christ Jesus' salvation to
the farthest corners of a lost world.

By His Grace,

	-Troy.