[sword-devel] [Fwd: Re: [sword-support] Hebrew Text With Morphological Tags]

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Wed May 13 20:04:28 MST 2009

Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
> Daniel Owens <dhowens at pmbx.net> writes:
>> I think MorphGNT is the module you're thinking of. Is there a reason
>> MorphGNT is still in beta?

MorphGNT is certainly not in beta. It was withdrawn due to copyright.
For further information, google openscriptures and morphgnt.

> There is also TischMorph in the Xiphos repo, from SandBorg-Petersen's
> Tischendorf-2.0, which includes Strong's, morph, lemmas, and variants.

Tisch is in beta until the release of 1.6.0, which I believe fills in
the features it requires. It's based on the same text as Karl's, but
it's encoded in OSIS and uses version 2.5 of that text.

--Chris