[sword-devel] [Fwd: Re: [sword-support] Hebrew Text With Morphological Tags]

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Wed May 13 12:49:18 MST 2009

If nobody has something against it, I'll add this question and answer to
the FAQ. It has been asked every now and then for a long time.

--Eeli Kaikkonen

The WLC module foes not include any kind of morphological tags. We are
considering addition of morphological data in a related Hebrew language
text at a later date, hopefully soon.

Chris Little
The SWORD Project