[sword-devel] SWORD 1.6.x v11n

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Tue May 12 10:58:55 MST 2009

Today I have added the Russian Synodal translation to this section of the
Module Requests wiki page.

http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/Module_Requests#Cyrillic_script_languages
http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/Module_Requests#Cyrillic_script_languages

I have included some useful further information.

-- David