[sword-devel] 1.6.0RC3

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu May 7 11:24:53 MST 2009

For building on Windows the following changes need to be made to the
VCProject file:

Inclusion of curlhttpt.cpp (at least for those of us building against cURL).
Inclusion of defs.h into dirent.h and addition of SWDLLEXPORT to the
rewinddir method in there (and possibly the others - I'm not sure, we
don't use them in BibleTime it seems).
Addition, on line 36 of osishtmlhref.h of the SWDLLEXPORT macro
between the identifier "class" and the class name "MyUserData."
utilstr.h, on line 36 also needs an SWDLLEXPORT before the declaration
of stricmp

Ideally we'd remove the reliance on dirent.h and utilstr.h in
BibleTime, but as long as SWORD provides them, they should be properly
exported from the DLL.

--Greg