[sword-devel] SWORD 1.6.0RC3

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed May 6 22:13:04 MST 2009

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 8:00 PM, Troy A. Griffitts <scribe at crosswire.org> wrote:
> RC3 is now available at the usual place:
> http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/sword-1.6.0RC3.tar.gz
> Let's make this the final release, i.e. DON'T POST ANY BUG REPORTS!!!

I tried building with VS 9 - 2008.  After changing the include
directory for the cURL version to point to my version, I got the
following (and only) error during compile:

1>c1 : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file:
'..\..\..\src\utilfuns\sub.c': No such file or directory

I removed sub.c from the build.  However, at link time, it doesn't
have a cURL library that it links in, so I had to add that manually.
Also, I had to add curlhttpt.cpp to the project to get it to link.