[sword-devel] Poetry Encoding

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 18:09:55 MST 2009

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 7:20 AM, DM Smith <dmsmith at crosswire.org> wrote:

> Regarding the ESV, the conversion was done programmatically. If there are
> markup bugs (and there are), please report them in www.crosswire.org/bugsunder Modules. If I have enough and enough time, I'll update the conversion.
> Since it is copyrighted material, we are holding the source in private, but
> if you want to volunteer, we are certainly open that.

What needs to be fixed in the ESV (a quick list - there may be others):
1) poetry - update to use <l level="...">
2) missing cross-references in Psalm headings
3) missing book intros
4) Song of Solomon headings (e.g. SoS 5:1)

I wouldn't mind looking at doing it as long as it wouldn't take too long :-)

God Bless,
Ben
Multitudes, multitudes,
   in the valley of decision!