[sword-devel] Question about Public Domain

mmital mital.manu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 11:16:02 MST 2009

Chris,

Thanks. That answers the question (that is, SB frontend *has* to continue
under v2 of GPL).

So I guess I need to contact the third party author and send him this list
of compatible licenses:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#GPLCompatibleLicenses (asking
him to look at the ones that are compatible with version 2 GPL)

If the third party code license can fit anything in the above list, then I
think I can use it.

mmital