[sword-devel] Slovak

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Mar 10 09:13:41 MST 2009

I know of some Slovak translations made as Go Bible applications, and have
some contacts within Slovakia. Please visit the Go Bible forum for further
details.
http://jolon.org/vanillaforum/comments.php?DiscussionID=268
http://jolon.org/vanillaforum/comments.php?DiscussionID=268
If not already registered, please do so and then log in to make the topic
direct link work.

Also, two of my departmental colleages at work are from Slovakia. One of
them is at the next desk to me.

-- David