No subject

Sun Mar 8 13:48:38 MST 2009

are saved specific to the current version?"  This partially goes back
to what you see the support as doing.  If you are saving the current
context to go back to it, or if you are trying to get back to exactly
where you were, doing it in the same version makes sense.  If you are
making study notes or notes on a topic of lasting relevance, they
should almost certainly not be version specific, since IMHO your
argument is pretty weak if it is version specific (though, just to
contradict myself, it is possible that you feel one reading more clear
than another or your comments are using the words of one version and
so will make most sense in that one version).  This is what I am
working towards, so I take very strongly the "version independent
unless asked otherwise" viewpoint.

Jon