[sword-devel] compiling sword library with CLucene

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Mar 8 08:55:40 MST 2009

Looking at the clucene project file here:

http://crosswire.org/svn/biblecs/branches/BCB5/clucene/clucene.bpr

it looks like we define:

MAX_PATH=256;UNICODE;_WIN32;_CL_DISABLE_MULTITHREADING;LUCENE_ENABLE_REFCOUNT

Just as a general note, whatever you define when you build clucene
itself, should also be defined when you build any app that links to
clucene.  Otherwise, your headers may define different object sized and
export different method signatures-- or even entire methods (beware of
_DEBUG in clucene).

Hope this is useful.

	-Troy.