[sword-devel] Wiki front end comparison

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Mar 2 14:32:04 MST 2009

Brian Fernandes wrote:
> DM,
> Just a few notes on the layout; these changes look great, and the table
> is definitely easier to read. I do agree that the columns are too narrow.

> I was recently looking at this wiki page:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_web_browsers
> The comparison tables on this page look pretty good IMHO, the colors
> make the a big difference, making it even easier to discern the
> difference between features offered by various frontends.

I do think there should be actual text for specifics in the boxes.
Millions of footnotes are not useful.

The OS support I would simply do as previous - one row only, but maybe
with icons to make faster to read. Win95+ or WinXP+  is adequate instead
of a whole list of varients (unless newer Wins do not work).