[sword-devel] Alkitab Bible Study 2.3 released

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 00:05:45 MST 2009

Hi,

Just a quick notice, I just released Alkitab Bible Study 2.3 which is
available at http://www.kiyut.com/products/alkitab/index.html and the
source code is at the usual developer section
http://www.kiyut.com/products/alkitab/developer/index.html#sourcecode

What's New:
    *  Add Configurable Keymap (shortcut)
    * Add Ctrl-G for request focus on Passage Field
    * Add Ctrl-F for request foucs on Search Field
    * Add alt-Left for Go Back (History)
    * Add alt-Right for Go Forward (History)
    * Add alt-PgUp for Go Previous Page
    * Add alt-PgDown for Go Next Page
    * Add basic history viewer
    * Improved Speed and Memory Usage
    * Improved Tooltip, now able to display bible verse
    * Improved Installer
    * Updated to use Netbeans 6.7

If you have any feedback, please do not hesitate to drop me a note.

Cheers
Tonny Kohar
--
Alkitab Bible Study