[sword-devel] KJV red-letter markup bug

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Jun 15 12:46:52 MST 2009

Thanks Brian,

I trust that DMSmith will pick this up for the OSIS XML file for the SWORD
module.

The same problem also occurred in the original ThML file from CCEL, from
which the KJV Go Bible application was built.

My edited copy of their ThML file already has been updated several times for
similar reasons,
but this is one markup issue that I failed to notice during my daily
readings for January 8.

I will therefore also add this to my "to do" list for the KJV Go Bible.

A long term plan for the KJV Go Bible would be to change to use the
CrossWire OSIS file as the source text, but some preprocessing is usually
needed - and currently Go Bible Creator only implements Red-Letter-Markup
for ThML and USFM as the source text format.

-David H.