[sword-devel] Pilcrows and whitespace (was: Re: KJV Beta issue )

Jonathan Marsden jmarsden at fastmail.fm
Sun Jun 14 12:26:27 MST 2009

David Haslam wrote:

> I later observed that BibleDesktop does display a space after each pilcrow.
> It may therefore be an issue for BPBible rather than KJV source text.

More datapoints:

On Ubuntu Jaunty 9.04:

(1) Using SWORD 1.6.0+dfsg-1 and BibleTime 2.0-1 packages, I see the
pilcrows just fine, but there is no space between the pilcrow and the
following verse text.

(2) Using SWORD 1.6.0+dfsg-1 and xiphos 3.1-1~22~09.04 packages, Xiphos
displays the KJV the same way -- the pilcrows appear, but have no
whitespace between the pilcrow and the following verse text.

Jonathan