[sword-devel] KJV Beta issue

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Sun Jun 14 02:07:29 MST 2009

I later observed that BibleDesktop does display a space after each pilcrow.
It may therefore be an issue for BPBible rather than KJV source text.

I'm currently having problems with Xiphos - so can't yet check that as a
front end.

I still have SPW version 1.5.9 installed, and that doesn't display the
pilcrows!
It will be some time before I get round to installing 1.6

I will keep my eyes open to see if other front ends display them.

David