[sword-devel] KJV Beta issue

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Sat Jun 13 10:57:49 MST 2009

Hi DM,

In my printed KJV Bibles, there is usually a space between the Pilcrow and
the first letter of the verse text.

These spaces seem to be absent (I am currently viewing with BPBible).

For some leading letters, such as "I", the omission of such a space causes
poor legibility (with some fonts).

Example, Isaiah 45:5
¶I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded
thee, though thou hast not known me:

Is this a text-source markup issue, or a front end bug?

David

btw.  Isaiah 45 was one of today's M'Cheyne readings.
One of my four KJV printed editions had no Pilcrow for this verse!