[sword-devel] ICCM = International Conference on Computing and Mission

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Jun 2 01:19:53 MST 2009

Had anyone from CrossWire registered to attend ICCM in Indiana (June 12 -
June 16, 2009 )?

http://www.iccm.org/ http://www.iccm.org/

Though registration is now closed, this is something that ought to be of
interest to us all.

A friend of mine emailed me today as follows,

Regarding ICCM, I will be sad to miss the conference in Indiana this year;
it is in 2 weeks time (the first European ICCM was in February in Holland
.... , which I missed as well.  Although it doesn't sound that exciting, I
have grown to love the people there.  It is very uplifting to be in the
midst of over 100 geeks, who love Jesus with their whole hearts and who want
to use their technical abilities to further the Kingdom.  If you ever get a
chance to attend one, I highly recommend it.

-- David