[sword-devel] search failing in Hebrew modules

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Jul 30 21:04:36 MST 2009

SWORDWeb seems to work fine.  I'd appreciate it if we could have
construction fact input instead of useless statements like "it's SWORD's
  fault".  Thanks.

http://crosswire.org/study/wordsearchresults.jsp?searchTerm=שָׁמָיִם

Anyone willing to put the time into investigating if proper UTF-8 is
being sent into the SWORD engine from the copy and paste from Xiphos?

	-Troy.