[sword-devel] search failing in Hebrew modules

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 19:32:08 MST 2009

Karl,

I don't know for sure if this is the same bug, but I know that CLucene
has severe issues (read: complete inability) with Unicode support.  If
you are using a CLucene indexed module, this could definitely be a
contributing factor to the problem.  In BibleTime we don't use SWORD's
search features, we re-implement that ourselves with CLucene, and our
result is a similar problem with Unicode modules that have indecies.

--Greg