[sword-devel] Often-requested yet never-available Bibles

Jim Kinsman jakinsman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 15:20:42 MST 2009

That makes sense that he would do that preparing for some portability, not
to mention sqlite rocks!

Here are some C++ classes - Bible and SqliteBible i threw together as well
as an asv bible in sqlite

I was trying to figure out the SWORD parsing module to parse references, but
could get confusing with different languages.